Over the past month, IMPACT Wrestling has teased multiple former WWE Superstars will be debuting or returning to the promotion at Slammiversary 2020. Reports have noted Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson have already signed with IMPACT and will debut at or shortly after the pay-per-view, and at least one former world champion is also set to return on July 18.
The promotion has teased the former world champion could be numerous different wrestlers including Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Eric Young and Kurt Angle. Another name in the mix is Ethan Carter III and The Top One Percent recently said on Facebook Live that he will be fighting on July 18.
After a fan asked EC3 if he is the mystery opponent in the main event of Slammiversary 2020, he replied: "July 18th. July 18th is a great day for a fight. I will fight July 18th."
Whether or not the former IMPACT Wrestling World Champion returns to the promotion at Slammiversary 2020 remains to be seen, but numerous matches have already been announced for the pay-per-view.
Check out the card below:
• Ace Austin vs. Trey vs. Eddie Edwards vs. A Mystery Opponent - IMPACT Wrestling World Championship
• Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo - Knockouts Championship
• Willie Mack (c) vs. Chris Bey - X Division Championship
• The North (c) vs. Ken Shamrock & Sami Callihan - IMPACT Wrestling World Tag Team Championships
• Taya Valkyrie vs. Rosemary vs. Susie vs. Kiera Hogan vs. Kylie Rae vs. Kimber Lee vs. Jessicka Havok vs. Nevaeh vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Alisha Edwards vs. Madison Rayne - Number One Contender's Gauntlet Match for the Knockouts Championship
• Moose (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer - TNA World Heavyweight Championship