Former ROH World Champion Set For NJPW Collision In Philadelphia
NJPW return to Philadelphia
New Japan Pro Wrestling have announced three new matches for their upcoming Collision tapings in Philadelphia.
Will Ospreay will be in action at the tapings, taking on former ROH World Champion Homicide in singles action. This will be Homicide’s first appearance in a New Japan ring since 2011, when the Notorious 187 and Low Ki faced off against Apollo 55 in a losing effort.
Elsewhere at the tapings - dubbed ‘United Empire Rising’ - Jeff Cobb will take on Willie Mack, whilst The Mighty Don’t Kneel welcome back Mikey Nicholls, teaming with Shane Haste, JONAH, and Bad Dude Tito against the team of Great-O-Khan, Aaron Henare, Kyle Fletcher, and Mark Davis.
Announced so far for NJPW Collision in Philadelphia:
- Will Ospreay vs. Homicide
- Great-O-Khan, Aaron Henare, Kyle Fletcher, & Mark Davis vs. Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls, Bad Dude Tito, & JONAH
- Jeff Cobb vs. Willie Mack
- Jake Something vs. Brody King
- QT Marshall vs. Karl Fredericks
- David Finlay vs. Danny Limelight
- Killer Kross vs. Yuya Uemura
- JR Kratos, Jorel Nelson, & Royce Issacs vs. The DKC, Kevin Knight, & Alex Coughlin
- Chris Dickinson vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Tony Deppen