Full Card Announced For AEW's The House Always Wins
A 10 match house show this Friday night
A street fight and a TNT title match have been added to this Friday's AEW: The House Always Wins house show in Jacksonville, the company's first untelevised event.
Cody Rhodes was originally scheduled to face Ethan Page, but will now take on estranged Nightmare Family member Aaron Solow in a Duval Street Fight. Solow was part of the dissenting Family members that aided in QT Marshall's attack on the other members on this past Wednesday's Dynamite.
Darby Allin will also be in action on Friday, defending the TNT title against the winner of a 12-man battle royal, which will be held the same night.
The event will not be televised or streamed in any form.
The full announced card for this Friday's event includes:
* The Young Bucks and Brandon Cutler vs. Pac, Penta El Zero Miedo, and Rey Fenix
* Kenny Omega and Michael Nakazawa vs. Matt and Mike Sydal
* The Pinnacle vs. Jurassic Express and Dante Martin
* TNT Title: Darby Allin (c) vs. TBD
* 12 Man Battle Royal for the TNT title shot: Powerhouse Hobbs, Ricky Starks, Lance Archer, Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page, The Butcher, The Blade, Dustin Rhodes, Austin Gunn, Colten Gunn, 10, and Colt Cabana)
* Duval Street Fight: Cody Rhodes vs. Aaron Solow
* Hikaru Shida, Tay Conti, and Red Velvet vs. Nyla Rose, Britt Baker, and The Bunny
* Eddie Kingston vs. Cezar Bononi
* Orange Cassidy vs. TBD
* Jade Cargill vs. TBD