AEW’s next pay per view Double Or Nothing is set to go ahead on Sunday May 30, but as of yet only a handful of matches have been officially confirmed.
Heading into tonight’s edition of AEW: Dynamite, it has been confirmed that the full card for Double Or Nothing will be revealed.
So far Kenny Omega vs. PAC vs. Orange Cassidy for the AEW World Championship has been officially confirmed for Double Or Nothing, as has Hikaru Shida vs. Britt Baker for the AEW Women’s World Championship. The Young Bucks or The Varsity Blondes are expected to face Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley for the AEW World Tag Titles, with The Bucks putting the belts on the line against Griff Garrison and Brian Pillman Jr. tonight.
Here’s the announced card for tonight’s edition of AEW: Dynamite:
• The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Varsity Blonds - AEW World Tag Team Titles
• The Acclaimed vs. Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston
• New TNT Champion Miro will speak
• Christian Cage vs. Matt Sydal
• The Inner Circle will respond to The Pinnacle
• Serena Deeb (c) vs. Red Velvet - NWA Women’s Championship