IMPACT Wrestling Slammiversary 2021 - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
For the first time since March 2020 fans will be in attendance in the IMPACT Zone
IMPACT welcome back fans to the IMPACT Zone in Nashville for the first time since March 2020 as Slammiversary 2021 airs on pay-per-view, Saturday July 17. The main card is scheduled to start at 1am BST/8pm ET, with Fite TV advertising a one hour pre-show at midnight BST/7pm ET.
So far there have been eight matches announced for the PPV, with two mystery opponents slated to appear in the Knockouts Title match against Champion Deonna Purrazzo, and a partner for Matt Cardona as he takes on Brian Myers and Tenille Dashwood in tag team action.
Here’s the full card for IMPACT Slammiversary 2021:
• Kenny Omega (c) vs. Sami Callihan - IMPACT World Championship NoDQ Match
• Josh Alexander (c) vs. Chris Bey vs. Petey Williams vs. Trey Miguel vs. Ace Austin vs. Rohit Raju - Ultimate X for the X Division Championship
• Chris Sabin vs. Moose
• Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. A Mystery Opponent - Knockouts World Championship
• Violent By Design (Joe Doering & Deaner/Rhino) vs. The Good Brothers vs. TJP & Fallah Bahh vs. Rich Swann & Willie Mack - IMPACT World Tag Team Championship Four-way Match
• Fire ’n Flava (c) vs. Havok & Rosemary - Knockouts World Tag Team Championship
• Eddie Edwards vs. W. Morrissey
• Brian Myers & Tenille Dashwood vs. Matt Cardona & A Mystery Partner - Mixed Tag Match
As Cultaholic’s resident IMPACT expert, here are my predictions:
• Kenny Omega over Sami Callihan thanks to Elite interference
• Josh Alexander to retain the X Division Championship
• Moose over Chris Sabin
• Deonna Purrazzo to retain against NWA’s Mickie James
• The Good Brothers to regain the IMPACT World Tag Team Championship
• Fire n’ Flava to retain the Knockouts Tag Team Championship
• W. Morrissey over Eddie Edwards
• Matt Cardona & Chelsea Green/or one of The Iiconics over Myers & Dashwood - Green seems the obvious choice, but IMPACT may want to pull off a juicy swerve.
Catch Cultaholic’s own Tom Campbell ranking the likelihood of every star IMPACT has teased leading up to the event below.