Inter-Brand Matches Set For WWE Survivor Series 2020
No NXT this year...
WWE kicked off the build to Survivor Series on last night's Raw and the company didn't waste any time. Six inter-brand matches were added to the pay-per-view straight off the bat and a host of qualifying matches were held during Raw. Unlike last year, NXT won't have the chance to battle for bragging rights.
The pay-per-view will feature it's usual 5-on-5 Elimination Matches and the champions from Raw and SmackDown will face their opposite number on November 22. This will be the first time since 2018 that the WWE Champion and the Universal Champion have gone one on one at Survivor Series. The match is currently set to be Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, but the bout changed at the last minute in both 2017 and 2018 due to late WWE Title wins from AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan.
Check out the card for Survivor Series below:
• Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton - Universal Champion vs. WWE Champion
• Team Raw (Keith Lee, AJ Styles, Sheamus) vs. Team SmackDown - 5-On-5 Men's Survivor Series Elimination Match
• Team Raw (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke & Lana) vs. Team SmackDown - 5-On-5 Women's Survivor Series Elimination Match
• Asuka vs. Sasha Banks - Raw Women's Champion vs. SmackDown Women's Champion
• Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn - United States Champion vs. Intercontinental Champion
• The New Day vs. The Street Profits - Raw Tag Team Champions vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions