Jon Moxley/Kenny Omega Contract Signing Set Added To AEW Dynamite
These usually end well...
A contract signing will take place on this Wednesday's episode of Dynamite, involving AEW World champion Jon Moxley and challenger Kenny Omega. Their title bout will take place on the December 2 edition of the show.
Omega became the number one contender by winning an eight-man elimination tournament. The final match occurred at Full Gear on November 7, where he defeated former partner "Hangman" Adam Page.
Moxley has reigned as AEW World champion since February 29. The match with Omega will be Moxley's tenth defense of the belt.
The two faced off in a violent "Unsanctioned" match at last year's Full Gear, which resulted in a Moxley victory.
The card for this Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, emanating from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, is as follows:
* NWA Women's: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Thunder Rosa
* PAC vs. The Blade
* Darby Allin and Cody Rhodes vs. Brian Cage and Ricky Starks
* The Young Bucks vs. Top Flight (non-title match)
* Orange Cassidy vs. Kip Sabian
* Plus, the contract signing for AEW World champion Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega
* The Inner Circle hits up Las Vegas