Jon Moxley Match Set For NJPW Resurgence
Who will be Moxley's mystery partner?
Jon Moxley's match at NJPW Resurgence has been revealed.
The former AEW World Champion issued a challenge to The Good Brothers on Friday night and he revealed he would be meeting a friend for beers on August 14. That person will be his tag team partner in the match. Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows then accepted the challenge on Sunday.
Moxley's partner will be revealed at NJPW Resurgence, but it seemingly won't be Shota Umino as the RevPro star is unable to travel from the United Kingdom to the United States due to travel restrictions.
Two titles will also be on the line at NJPW Resurgence at The Torch at LA Coliseum on August 14. Check out the card below:
• Alex Coughlin vs. Karl Fredericks
• Rocky Romero, Fred Rosser & Wheeler Yuta vs. Ren Narita, Clark Connors & TJP
• Jon Moxley & Mystery Partner vs. The Good Brothers
• Jay White (c) vs. David Finlay - NEVER Openweight Championship
• Lance Archer (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship