Jon Moxley Vs. Hangman Page Official For 1/11 AEW Dynamite
Page has received medical clearance
The tentative match between Jon Moxley and Hangman Page for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite is now official, after Page gained medical clearance to compete.
Page announced his medical clearance in a backstage promo during Friday's episode of Rampage. In the promo, he said he wants Moxley to remember every single second of the beating he gives him.
The match will be Page's first since October 18, when he was injured during a World title match with then-champion Moxley. Page was knocked out after cutting a flip off of a charging lariat, suffering a concussion, which resulted in the match being stopped.
Since then, a returning Page has brawled with, or confronted, Moxley over numerous weeks while waiting to receive clearance.
The current card for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, taking place at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles, includes the following:
* AEW Trios Title Best of Seven, Match Seven/Ladder match: Death Triangle (c)  vs. Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks 
* Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Page
* Jamie Hayter and Dr. Britt Baker vs. Toni Storm and Saraya
* Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita
* Jungle Boy and Hook vs. Big Bill and Lee Moriarty
* Comments from The Jericho Appreciation Society