Jon Moxley Vs. Satoshi Kojima Added To AEW All Out
Moxley breaks bread with another Japanese legend
Jon Moxley will be in action at AEW All Out, taking on an iconic New Japan star in Satoshi Kojima.
In a promo that aired Wednesday night on Dynamite, Moxley claimed he sent a contract to Japan, but only Kojima had the courage to accept his open challenge.
Kojima is a former two-time IWGP Heavyweight champion, NWA World Heavyweight champion, and MLW World Heavyweight champion. He has had two lengthy tenures in New Japan Pro Wrestling, from 1991 through 2002, and from 2010 to present.
Though now 50 years of age, Kojima remains an impressive performer in 2021. Matches with Will Ospreay, Jeff Cobb, JR Kratos, KENTA, and others this year attest to Kojima still being highly potent between the ropes.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 5 at the NOW Arena in Chicago, is as follows:
* AEW World: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage
* AEW World Tag Team/Steel Cage match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. TBD (either Jurassic Express or The Lucha Brothers)
* AEW Women's: Dr. Britt Baker (c) vs. Kris Statlander
* CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Chris Jericho vs. MJF (if Jericho loses, he will never wrestle in AEW again)
* Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Pac vs. Andrade el Idolo
* Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* 21 Women Casino Battle Royale: Nyla Rose, Thunder Rosa, The Bunny, Tay Conti, Penelope Ford, Red Velvet, Big Swole, Julia Hart, Diamante, and 12 more TBA (Buy-In)