Julia Hart Removed From AEW All Out Women's Battle Royale Following Injury Angle
One spot opens up
Julia Hart was removed from All Out's Women's Casino Battle Royale, following an injury angle on a special Saturday night edition of AEW Dark.
Hart was cutting a promo when she was attacked by Nyla Rose and Jade Cargill. The two used a steel chair to "Pillmanize" Hart's leg.
With Hart out of the 21-woman match, one spot is now open.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 5 at the Now Arena in Chicago, is as follows:
* AEW World: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage
* AEW World Tag Team/Steel Cage match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Lucha Brothers
* AEW Women's: Dr. Britt Baker (c) vs. Kris Statlander
* AEW TNT: Miro (c) vs. Eddie Kingston
* CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Chris Jericho vs. MJF (if Jericho loses, he will never wrestle in AEW again)
* Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* 21 Woman Casino Battle Royale: Hikaru Shida, Nyla Rose, Riho, Thunder Rosa, Jade Cargill, The Bunny, Tay Conti, Anna Jay, Penelope Ford, Red Velvet, Big Swole, Emi Sakura, Diamante, Kiera Hogan, Abadon, Leyla Hirsch, KiLynn King, Rebel, Jamie Hayter, Skye Blue, and one more TBA
* Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, Wheeler Yuta, and Jurassic Express vs. Matt Hardy, Private Party, and TH2 (Buy-In)