Keith Lee Out Of Tonight's US Title Match, Substitution Made
There'll still be a triple threat match
It was announced earlier Sunday by Mike Johnson of PWInsider that Keith Lee would no longer be competing in the United States title triple threat match at Sunday night's Elimination Chamber PPV.
Johnson's report stated that Lee may have been pulled due to legitimate injury concerns. Lee was at this past Monday's Raw, but did not appear on camera. The announcers on Monday did make a small note of a potential injury that could keep him from wrestling tonight.
To fill Lee's place in the match against US champion Bobby Lashley and fellow challenger Matt Riddle, a four-way match was held on Sunday's Kickoff show. John Morrison won, outlasting Mustafa Ali, Ricochet, and Elias.
The updated card for tonight's event now looks like this:
* WWE World/Elimination Chamber: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. TBD
* Elimination Chamber/Winner faces Reigns for the Universal title: Kevin Owens vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Jey Uso
* Women's Tag Team: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair
* WWE United States: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Matt Riddle vs. John Morrison