The World title match is now official for AEW Revolution, and it looks to be downright insane.
AEW World champion Kenny Omega revealed Wednesday that Jon Moxley is contractually owed a rematch, and it will take place at Revolution. In his bid to finally rid himself of Moxley as a challenger, however, Omega proposed that the match be an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch.
The two have met under violent circumstances before. Moxley defeated Omega at Full Gear 2019 in a non-sanctioned "Lights Out" match.
The card for AEW Revolution, taking place on Sunday, March 7, at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, is as follows:
* AEW World Heavyweight/Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jon Moxley
* AEW World Tag Team: The Young Bucks (c) vs. Chris Jericho and MJF
* AEW Women's: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Women's Eliminator Tournament winner
* Street Fight: Sting and Darby Allin vs. Brian Cage and Ricky Starks
* Adam Page vs. Matt Hardy (winner receives the other's quarterly earnings)
* "Face of the Revolution" Ladder Match for a future TNT Title shot: Cody Rhodes vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Penta El Zero M vs. 3 more TBA