KENTA To Challenge For X-Division Title At IMPACT Bound For Glory
KENTA has his eyes set on the X-Division Title at IMPACT Bound for Glory 2023
KENTA is set to make his return to IMPACT Wrestling at Bound for Glory 2023, and the Bullet Club member has his eyes set on Chris Sabin’s X-Division Championship.
Bound for Glory will be KENTA’s sixth IMPACT match this year, having last wrestled for the company in August. The former GHC Heavyweight Champion has never held a title in IMPACT, and will be hoping to rectify this in Chicago on October 21.
Also set for Bound for Glory, IMPACT Knockouts World Champion Trinity will put the title on the line against Mickie James, with Mickie hoping to regain the title she never lost. Both matches were announced on the September 28 edition of IMPACT Wrestling TV.
Updated card, IMPACT Bound for Glory, October 21, 2023:
- Alex Shelley (c) vs. Josh Alexander - IMPACT World Championship
- Trinity (c) vs. Mickie James - IMPACT Knockouts World Championship
- Chris Sabin (c) vs. KENTA - IMPACT X-Division Championship
- Will Ospreay vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey
- Don West, Mike Tenay, Traci Brooks will be inducted into the IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Fame