Liv Morgan Qualifies For SmackDown Women's Survivor Series Team
Two spots remain...
On Friday night's episode of WWE SmackDown, Liv Morgan won a four way match to earn the third spot on the blue brand's Women's Survivor Series team.
Morgan defeated Tamina, Natalya, and brand new SmackDown call-up Chelsea Green to earn a spot on the team, after pinning Tamina.
Morgan joins Riott Squad teammate Ruby Riott, as well as Bianca Belair, on team SmackDown. Two spots are still yet to be filled.
The updated card for the 2020 Survivor Series, taking place at the Amway Center in Orlando on November 22, is as follows:
* World champion Randy Orton vs. Universal champion Roman Reigns
* Raw Women's champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women's champion Sasha Banks
* Raw Tag Team champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team champions The Street Profits
* United States champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental champion Sami Zayn
* Men's elimination match: Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Riddle) vs. Team SmackDown (Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, King Corbin, Seth Rollins, and one more TBA)
* Women's elimination match: Team Raw (Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, and Lana) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, and two more TBA)