Logan Paul Confirmed For WWE WrestleMania 37
He will be Sami Zayn's guest
Popular YouTube star Logan Paul will officially be appearing at WrestleMania 37 next weekend, as a special guest of Sami Zayn's.
Paul appeared on Friday night's edition of SmackDown at the "red carpet premiere" of the trailer for Zayn's documentary. It was there that Zayn invited Paul to WrestleMania as his guest, which Paul accepted.
In the same segment, Kevin Owens laid out Zayn with a stunner. While leaving the ring, Owens bumped into Paul.
Zayn will wrestle Owens on the second night of WrestleMania.
The current card for WrestleMania 37, taking place Saturday, April 10, and Sunday, April 11 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, is as follows:
* SmackDown Women's: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
* Bad Bunny vs. The Miz
* Raw Tag Team: The New Day (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos
* Steel Cage match: Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon
* Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan
* Raw Women's: Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
* The Fiend vs. Randy Orton
* WWE Intercontinental/Nigerian Drum Fight: Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews
* Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
* WWE United States: Riddle (c) vs. Sheamus