During Friday's TakeOver: Stand and Deliver media call, Triple H revealed that with night one's simulcast of the event, the Peacock version will not have commercial breaks.
In regards to the logistics of the two simultaneous presentations, Triple H said, "In essence it's almost like two TakeOvers happening within two days of each other. One being on USA, again, with potential commercial breaks. And also simulcast at the same point in time on Peacock where there won't be those breaks. So you have to approach it differently."
The card for NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver, taking place Wednesday, April 7, and Thursday, April 8, is as follows:
* NXT Women's: Io Shirai (c) vs. Raquel Gonzalez
* NXT United Kingdom: Walter (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa
* NXT Tag Team: MSK vs. Grizzled Young Veterans vs. Legado del Fantasma
* Gauntlet Eliminator (winner faces Johnny Gargano for the NXT North American title on night two): Leon Ruff vs. Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs. Bronson Reed vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Dexter Lumis vs. LA Knight
* Pete Dunne vs. Kushida
* NXT World: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross
* NXT Cruiserweight unification/Ladder match: Jordan Devlin vs. Santos Escobar
* NXT North American: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. TBD
* NXT Women's Tag Team: Ember Moon/Shotzi Blackheart (c) vs. The Way
* Unsanctioned match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly