Next week's edition of AEW: Dynamite on Wednesday, April 14 will be AEW’s first show running unopposed on TV against another wrestling product, with NXT permanently moving to Tuesdays from April 13.
Ahead of next week's edition, AEW has announced several matches for Dynamite, including two title bouts.
AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks are set to put the belts on the line against Death Triangle's PAC & Rey Fenix. PAC and Fenix earned the title opportunity at AEW Revolution after winning the Casino Tag Team Royale.
TNT Champion Darby Allin is also scheduled to defend the TNT Title against Matt Hardy in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Allin has so far registered six successful defences of his title, but Hardy represents Darby's sternest test thus far.
Elsewhere, Inner Circle's Chris Jericho will take on The Pinnacle's Dax Harwood, with Iron Mike Tyson serving as a special ringside enforcer. We will also see Jade Cargill take on rival Red Velvet in singles action, whilst Anthony Ogogo will make his in-ring debut.
Matches announced thus far:
• The Young Bucks (c) vs. PAC & Rey Fenix - AEW World Tag Team Championship
• Darby Allin (c) vs. Matt Hardy - Falls Count Anywhere Match for the TNT Championship
• Chris Jericho vs. Dax Harwood - Mike Tyson Special Ringside Enforcer
• Jade Cargill vs. Red Velvet
• Anthony Ogogo’s in-ring debut