MLW Blood & Thunder Spoilers
Major League Wrestling taped Blood & Thunder from Dallas, Texas on Friday, January 21.
Spoilers from the taping can be found below, courtesy of PWInsider:
- King Muertes def. Richard Holliday - Cesar Duran sent Azteca henchmen to interfere.
- Alex Kane def. Calvin Tankman
- EJ Nduka def. Ikuro Kwon - Nduka's Open Challenge
- Davey Richards def. ACH
- Amaris, El Dragon & Micro Man def. Arez, Gino Medina & Mino Abismo Negro
- Alexander Hammerstone (c) def. Pagano - Falls Count Anywhere Match for the MLW World Heavyweight Championship - Alicia Atout interviewed Hammerstone following the match but gave him a Low Blow before Richard Holliday came out and they laid out Hammerstone together.
- The Saito Brothers def. Bud Heavy & Gnarls Garvin
- TJP def. Buddy Matthews
- KC Navarro def. Ho Ho Lun
- Myron Reed def. Bandido, Tajiri (c) & Matt Cross - MLW Middleweight Championship
- 5150 (c) def. Los Parks - Ladder Match for the MLW Tag Team Championship
- Miranda Gordy def. Rok-C
- Jacob Fatu def. Mads Krugger