Motor City Machine Guns To Compete At AEW All Out
As part of a trios bout
The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley) will be competing at AEW All Out next Sunday night, as part of a trios match.
Following Jay Lethal's victory over Dax Harwood on Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, Lethal associate Sonjay Dutt revealed a change to the All Out match that was originally announced as he, Lethal, and Satnam Singh facing FTR and Wardlow. Dutt said two old friends would team with Lethal, before segueing to a video vignette revealing the Machine Guns as the partners.
Sabin and Shelley are two-time TNA/Impact World Tag Team champions, first winning the titles in 2010. The two are also former ROH World Tag Team and IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team champions.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 4 at the Now Arena in Chicago, includes the following:
* AEW Women's World: Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm
* AEW Trios Tag Team tournament final: participants TBD
* Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho
* Wardlow and FTR vs. Jay Lethal and The Motor City Machine Guns
* Casino Ladder Match: participants TBD