Natalya Added To Women's WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match
One spot remains open
Natalya is the seventh entrant in this Sunday's Women's Money in the Bank ladder match, as announced by Sonya Deville on Twitter.
Deville tweeted, "With all the changes and challengers for #MITB and #Smackdown, I will be the one to establish some consistency for this Sunday and there is NO ONE more consistent than 1/2 of our @WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions… @natbynature. Nattie, welcome to the MITB Ladder Match!"
Natalya had previously been an entrant in each women's Money in the Bank between 2017 and 2019.
One spot remains open for the women's ladder match.
The card for the 2021 WWE Money in the Bank, taking place Sunday, July 18 from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX, is as follows:
* Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Big E vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
* Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Zelina Vega vs. Liv Morgan vs. Natalya vs. 1 more TBD
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
* Raw Women's: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair