New United Empire Member Teased For NJPW Autumn Attack
Who will the new member be?
New Japan Pro-Wrestling has teased a new United Empire member will be revealed later this month at the Autumn Attack tapings in Texas.
NJPW will hold Strong tapings at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas on September 25 and September 26 and the promotion added four matches to the two cards today.
Following his singles match against Karl Fredericks on September 25, Will Ospreay will team with a mystery partner against Fredericks and Clark Connors.
Within their preview of the match, NJPW hinted a new member of The United Empire could be unveiled at the tapings, writing: "Also on September 26, Will Ospreay continues an apparent crusade against the LA Dojo and its graduates. After facing Karl Fredericks in singles action on September 25, Ospreay meets Fredericks and Clark Connors in a tag bout… and with a mystery partner. Has a new recruit been found for the United Empire? Who will join Ospreay in Texas? Pick up your ticket and find out before anyone else!"
The other matches added to the tapings were Daniel Garcia vs. Jay White, Tom Lawlor vs. Ren Narita, and an eight-man tag team match as Juice Robinson, Lio Rush, TJP and Clark Connors will take on Bullet Club's El Phantasmo, Taiji Ishimori, Chris Bey and Hikuleo.
Check out the advertised cards below:
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Fred Rosser
- Will Ospreay vs. Karl Fredericks
- Tom Lawlor vs. Ren Narita
- Juice Robinson, Lio Rush, TJP & Clark Connors vs. El Phantasmo, Taiji Ishimori, Chris Bey & Hikuleo
- Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer vs. Tom Lawlor & Royce Isaacs
- Taiji Ishimori vs. Lio Rush
- Jay White vs. Daniel Garcia
- Will Ospreay & a mystery partner vs. Karl Fredericks & Clark Connors