Pinnacle Sit-Down Interview Added To AEW Dynamite
With two weeks to go before Blood and Guts
A sit-down interview between Jim Ross and the members of The Pinnacle will take place on this Wednesday's episode of AEW Dynamite, which occurs just two weeks before The Pinnacle takes on The Inner Circle in "Blood and Guts" on May 5.
The interview takes place one week after Inner Circle leader Chris Jericho defeated Pinnacle member Dax Harwood, in a match where Mike Tyson served as guest enforcer.
The Pinnacle was formed after MJF was exiled from The Inner Circle, upon the revelation that he was trying to divide and conquer the group for his own benefit. When the other Inner Circle members confronted him, MJF's Pinnacle allies turned up, and summarily attacked Jericho and the other Inner Circle members in a vicious beatdown.
The current card for Wednesday night's episode of Dynamite includes the following:
* AEW TNT title: Darby Allin (c) vs. Jungle Boy
* AEW Women's title: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Tay Conti
* Christian Cage vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
* Adam "Hangman" Page vs. Ricky Starks
* Trent vs. Penta El Zero Miedo
* An interview with Pinnacle, conducted by Jim Ross