Report: AEW Morale "Very High" Ahead Of Dynamite: Grand Slam
A big night coming up for AEW
Morale is "very high" in the All Elite Wrestling locker room ahead of Dynamite: Grand Slam on September 22, according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.
AEW will make their New York City debut with the show at Arthur Ashe Stadium and everyone in the locker room is clamouring to appear on the card in some fashion as they realise the event will be a big milestone for the promotion. AEW talents are also fully aware that Dynamite is set to outdraw WWE's recent return to Madison Square Garden by 4,000-5,000 fans.
As of September 17, AEW have sold 18,424 tickets for Dynamite: Grand Slam, according to WrestleTix. The final attendance could reach 19,428 should the remaining tickets be bought by show-time.
For their New York City debut, AEW have announced a stacked Dynamite card and a special two-hour edition of Rampage that will be taped on September 22. The cards are as follows:
Dynamite: Grand Slam:
- Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson
- Britt Baker (c) vs. Ruby Soho - AEW Women's World Championship
- Sting & Darby Allin vs. FTR
- Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black
- MJF vs. Brian Pillman Jr.
- CM Punk vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- SuperKliq vs. Christian Cage & Jurassic Express
- Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs. The Men Of The Year