ROH World Title 4-Way Match Added To AEW Full Gear
Who will Chris Jericho face?
ROH World champion Chris Jericho will defend his title in a four way match at AEW Full Gear, taking on not only former champions Bryan Danielson and Claudio Castagnoli, but also his JAS teammate Sammy Guevara.
Earlier on Friday's Rampage, both Danielson and Castagnoli stated their cases for why they should have a shot at Jericho's title. Later on, Jericho decided he would not only face both men in the same title bout at Full Gear, but also included a clearly-surprised Guevara, to ensure that he would have somebody backing him up.
In a later promo with Tony Schiavone, Guevara made it clear that the belt would be staying in the Jericho Appreciation Society.
The current card for AEW Full Gear, taking place Saturday, November 19 at The Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, includes the following:
* AEW World: Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF
* Interim AEW Women's World: Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter
* ROH World: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Sammy Guevara
* AEW World Tag Team: The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in Our Glory
* AEW World Title Eliminator finals: participants TBD