Samoa Joe Match Added To AEW Dynamite
Samoa Joe will be in action on AEW Dynamite
The ROH World Television Championship will be on the line on Wednesday's episode of AEW Dynamite.
Tony Khan has announced that Samoa Joe will defend the title against The Embassy's Brian Cage. The two men have been hostile to each other on AEW TV in recent weeks as The Embassy have feuded with WarJoe. Cage recently unsuccessfully challenged for the AEW TNT Championship, losing to Wardlow.
Joe has been ROH TV Champion since he defeated Minoru Suzuki for the gold on April 13. He has so far defended the belt against Jay Lethal, Josh Woods, and Trent Beretta.
Several matches have already been announced for Dynamite. Check out the lineup below:
- Chris Jericho (c) vs. A former ROH champion - ROH World Championship
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Luchasaurus vs. Rey Fenix - AEW All-Atlantic Championship
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Marina Shafir - AEW TBS Championship
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Brian Cage - ROH World Television Championship
- Jon Moxley vs. Lee Moriarty
- Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
- Daddy Ass Birthday Bash
- Saraya/Britt Baker interview with Renee Paquette