Tag Team Match, New Stipulation Added To WWE Elimination Chamber
The card is one week away
A women's tag team match has been added to WWE Elimination Chamber, while a stipulation has been given to an already-announced bout.
In tag action, Ronda Rousey will team up with Naomi to face Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville, as was announced on WWE social media this evening.
Rousey is taking on Flair for the SmackDown Women's title at WrestleMania 38, while Naomi and Deville have feuded for months.
In addition, the match between Drew McIntyre and Madcap Moss will now be falls count anywhere.
On Friday's SmackDown, Moss tried using an eye injury to duck out of the Chamber pay-per-view. McIntyre then threatened Moss with his sword during the medical evaluation, and ordered him to say he was fine. After Moss did, McIntyre informed him of the match's new stipulation.
The current card for WWE Elimination Chamber, taking place Saturday, February 19 at the Jeddah SuperDome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is as follows:
* WWE World/Elimination Chamber: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Riddle vs. Austin Theory vs. AJ Styles
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg
* Raw Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita
* Elimination Chamber match for a shot at the Raw Women's Title: Bianca Belair vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki ASH vs. Liv Morgan vs. TBD
* SmackDown Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
* Ronda Rousey and Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville
* Falls Count Anywhere: Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss