Three Matches Announced For WWE Crown Jewel
The event takes place in two and a half weeks
Three matches were added to the Crown Jewel card during tonight's Draft edition of Monday Night Raw.
The WWE title will be on the line as Big E defends his championship against Drew McIntyre. On Raw, McIntyre made a case to Big E about why he deserves a fair shot at the WWE title. After the two defeated Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, Big E offered McIntyre a title match.
Also set for Crown Jewel is Bobby Lashley taking on Goldberg in a No Holds Barred match. During Goldberg's appearance on Raw tonight, Lashley told him he'd give him a rematch, so long as it was under the aforementioned stipulation. Goldberg accepted.
A match for the Raw Tag Team titles has also been announced, in which RK-Bro will defend the titles against former champions AJ Styles and Omos.
The current card for WWE Crown Jewel, taking place Thursday, October 21 at Mohammed Abdu Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is as follows:
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
* WWE World: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
* SmackDown Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
* Raw Tag Team: RK-Bro (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos
* No Holds Barred: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley