Trent Beretta Pulled From NJPW Capital Collision Due To COVID-19
He was supposed to team with Kazuchika Okada
Trent Beretta has been pulled from Saturday's NJPW Capital Collision show, due to testing positive for COVID-19.
NJPW has readjusted the card, replacing Beretta with Roppongi Vice partner Rocky Romero, who will now team with Kazuchika Okada to face Jay White and Hikuleo.
Romero was set to take part in a ten-man tag earlier in the night. He's been replaced in that match by The DKC.
DKC was originally scheduled for a dark match with Kevin Knight. Nick Comoroto of AEW's The Factory will now face Knight.
The card for NJPW Capital Collision, taking place Saturday, May 14 at the Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington, DC, is as follows:
* IWGP United States: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Jon Moxley vs. Will Ospreay vs. Juice Robinson
* Minoru Suzuki vs. Brody King
* Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii
* Kazuchika Okada and Rocky Romero vs. Jay White and Hikuleo
* Great-O-Khan vs. Chase Owens
* Karl Fredericks vs. Ren Narita
* Jeff Cobb, Aaron Henare, Kyle Fletcher, and Mark Davis vs. Jonah, Mikey Nicholls, Shane Haste, and Bad Dude Tito
* Tom Lawlor, Jorel Nelson, Royce Isaacs, JR Kratos and Danny Limelight vs. Fred Rosser, Tanga Loa, David Finlay, Yuya Uemura and The DKC
* Nick Comoroto vs. Kevin Knight