Two New Matches Added To WWE Clash Of Champions
Including a ladder match...
The card for WWE's Clash of Champions pay-per-view is taking shape, with two more matches from SmackDown added to the event.
A triple threat Ladder match for the Intercontinental title has been added to the show, as Jeff Hardy will defend against Sami Zayn and AJ Styles.
Styles defeated Zayn in a singles bout on Friday's SmackDown. Afterward, Hardy proposed the ladder match to both men, since each feels entitled to a championship match.
A SmackDown Tag Team title match has also been added, with Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura defending against some combination of Lucha House Party.
Kalisto and Gran Metalik defeated the champs in a non-title match on last week's broadcast, while Cesaro defeated Metalik in a singles match on this past Friday's episode.
The current card for WWE Clash of Champions, taking place on Sunday, September 27 at the Amway Center in Orlando, is as follows:
* WWE World/Ambulance Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jey Uso
* SmackDown Women's: Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross
* WWE Intercontinental/Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn
* WWE Women's Tag Team: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs. The Riott Squad
* SmackDown Tag Team: Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Lucha House Party