Women's Title Match, Ladder Match Qualifiers Added To WWE Money In The Bank
The card continues to fill up
The Money in the Bank card continues to fill up, with the addition of a Women's title match, and two new ladder match entrants.
The SmackDown Women's title will be on the line, as Bianca Belair defends against the woman she previously defeated at WrestleMania Backlash and at Hell in a Cell, Bayley. This time, the match will be an I Quit match.
As noted previously, Zelina Vega returned to WWE on Friday night's SmackDown, and has been named to the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.
Kevin Owens qualified for the men's match, after defeating Sami Zayn in a Last Man Standing match on SmackDown.
The current card for the 2021 WWE Money in the Bank, taking place Sunday, July 18 from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX, is as follows:
* Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Big E vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kevin Owens vs. 2 more TBD
* Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Carmella vs. Zelina Vega vs. 2 more TBD
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
* Raw Women's: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
* SmackDown Women's/I Quit match: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley