WWE Announce United Kingdom Return In November
WWE will conduct an eight-night tour in November
WWE have confirmed a return to the United Kingdom for a week-long tour in November.
WWE kicked off a four-night run in the UK on Sunday 12 September, in Newcastle, and will also perform in London, Cardiff and Glasgow as part of a four-night SmackDown brand excursion during September.
The promotion have now revealed they will be returning to England for a more extensive tour in November, which will kick off on Wednesday 3 November in Brighton and end on Wednesday 10 November in Manchester.
As announced by WWE, the dates are:
- Brighton – Brighton Centre (Wednesday, November 3, 2021)
- Sheffield – Utilita Arena (Thursday, November 4, 2021)
- Birmingham – Utilita Arena (Friday, November 5, 2021)
- London – SSE Arena Wembley (Saturday, November 6, 2021)
- Liverpool – M&S Bank Arena (Sunday, November 7, 2021)
- Leeds – First Direct Arena (Monday, November 8, 2021)
- Nottingham – Motorpoint Arena (Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
- Manchester – AO Arena (Wednesday, November 10, 2021)
Ticket information will be confirmed in the near future.
WWE are yet to confirm if the Friday 5 November date will be a Friday Night SmackDown taping, but the November 8 Raw taping has already been announced for Louisville, Kentucky.