WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
All the match information and much more!
WWE return to the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia for the first time since February 2020 on Thursday 21 October when Crown Jewel 2021 is presented live.
Emanating from the Mohammed Abdu Arena on the Boulevard in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, WWE's latest major pay-per-view is scheduled to begin at 5pm BST/12pm EST. Fans in the United States will be able to watch Crown Jewel 2021 on Peacock, while the WWE Universe across the rest of the world will be able to tune in on the WWE Network.
A huge, WrestleMania-worthy card has been announced for the show, with nine matches confirmed, including four Championship bouts, the finals of the King Of The Ring and The Queen's Crown Tournament, and a Hell In A Cell encounter.
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar - Universal Championship
- Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre - WWE Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks - SmackDown Women's Championship
- Seth Rollins vs. Edge - Hell In a Cell Match
- Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg - No Holds Barred Match
- Finn Balor vs. Xavier Woods - King Of The Ring Tournament Final
- Doudrop vs. Zelina Vega - Queen's Crown Tournament Final
- Randy Orton & Riddle (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos - Raw Tag Team Championship
- Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali
- The Usos vs. Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander - Kickoff Show
Ross Tweddell and Andrew Hodkinson will be streaming their reactions to WWE Crown Jewel 2021 live on YouTube here, with 100% of the proceeds of our WWE Crown Jewel 2021 Live Stream being donated to Amnesty International. Donations can be made at the link here.
Ross and Andrew have also given their predictions for this Thursday's show, which can be viewed in the video player below.