WWE Money In The Bank 2020 Results
Was the risk worth the reward...
The first pay-per-view after WrestleMania 36 is finally here as Money In The Bank was broadcast from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida and Titan Towers in Stamford, Connecticut.
The show featured two huge world title matches as Drew McIntyre defended the WWE Championship against Seth Rollins while Braun Strowman looked to vanquish his former mentor Bray Wyatt as they went one on one for the Universal Championship.
The pay-per-view was ultimately main evented by the Men's and Women's Money In The Bank Ladder matches as all 12 Superstars tried to climb the corporate ladder at the same time. After cameos from WWE personalities of the past and even Vince McMahon himself, Asuka and Otis proved the risk was worth the reward as they captured the Money In The Bank briefcases to end the night.
Check out the full results below:
• Jeff Hardy def. Cesaro - Kickoff Show
• The New Day def. Lucha House Party, The Miz & John Morrison, and The Forgotten Sons - SmackDown Tag Team Championships
• Bobby Lashley def. R-Truth
• Bayley def. Tamina - SmackDown Women's Championship
• Braun Strowman def. Bray Wyatt - Universal Championship
• Drew McIntyre def. Seth Rollins - WWE Championship
• Asuka def. Carmella, Dana Brooke, Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, and Lacey Evans - Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match
• Otis def. AJ Styles, King Corbin, Aleister Black, Rey Mysterio, and Daniel Bryan - Men's Money In The Bank Ladder match