WWE NXT Resuming House Shows
They will be NXT's first house shows since the start of the pandemic
WWE NXT are going back on the road for the first time in over two years.
It was announced during last night's show that the third brand will stage eight non-televised events in Florida.
The shows will run from June 10 to July 23, with tickets going on sale this Friday.
Per the announcement, the dates and locations are:
- June 10 at the University Arena Community Complex in Tampa, Florida
- June 11 at the Largo Events Center in Largo, Florida
- June 24 at the Jacksonville Armory in Jacksonville, Florida
- June 25 at the Venice Community Center in Venice, Florida
- July 8 at the Citrus Springs Community Center in Dunnellon, Florida
- July 9 at the Englewood Neighborhood Center in Orlando, Florida
- July 22 at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida
- July 23 at the Cocoa Armory in Cocoa Beach, Florida
NXT have not run any house shows since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020.
Prior to the pandemic, NXT ran non-televised events in Florida, as well as other select states and in international markets like the United Kingdom and Japan.
WWE.com noted that more NXT live event dates are forthcoming.