Back in April 2020, WWE officially rescheduled their May UK live event tour because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The shows in Cardiff, Sheffield, Glasgow, Birmingham and an episode of Friday Night SmackDown in London, England were rescheduled for October 2020, while the Newcastle upon Tyne house show was moved to April 2021.
Fans aren't currently allowed to attend major sporting events in the United Kingdom. With this in mind, the UK tour has been pushed back once again to April/May 2021. As first reported by Gary Cassidy at Sportskeeda, the SmackDown roster will no longer tour the UK and fans will see the stars of Monday Night Raw in action instead.
The new dates for the tour are as follows:
• April 28 - Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales
• April 29 - FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, England
• April 30 - Utilita Arena in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
• May 1 - The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland
• May 2 - Utilita Arena in Birmingham, England
• May 3 - WWE Raw from The O2 Arena in London, England