Braun Strowman: Every 3-Letter Company Has Made Me An Offer
Big interest in Strowman
Braun Strowman has revealed he received offers from "every three-letter corporation", but he turned them down to finish Free The Narrative II.
The former Universal Champion had been quiet since his WWE release in June but he returned to the industry on October 2 when he faced EC3 at the second Free The Narrative.
Since then, Strowman has spoken to JC in a Control Your Narrative interview and Braun revealed he has turned down an "astronomical amount of money" from big companies.
"I turned down a lot of money. Like, an astronomical amount of money to do this. There are days where I'm thinking about it like, 'Holy sh*t.' Every three-letter word corporation out there has made me an offer, talked to me, about what I want to do moving forward. I said, 'first and foremost, I have something that I want to do.' One was [Free The Narrative]. Two was just having the chance to breathe and live," Strowman said.
"Unbelievably blessed for my time in WWE, but it was very very time-consuming. In five years, I saw my parents like eight times. I missed people's funerals, weddings, births, Christmas, Thanksgiving. The time was amazing, don't get me wrong, but I'm a human being and I have needs when it comes to comfort. I'm very close with my parents. Being able to work on my friends on a project, work on an app, doing all the other stuff that I have coming out soon that I can talk about more. Just being able to live and going back to my grassroots. This is one of the biggest things coming out of the narrative, remembering who the f*ck I was."
Recent reports have noted that Strowman held talks with All Elite Wrestling. IMPACT Wrestling are also said to be "heavily interested" in signing the former WWE Universal Champion.
H/T to Fightful