Drew McIntyre Qualifies For Men's WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match
A loophole towards possibly another title shot
Though he's technically no longer allowed to challenge Bobby Lashley for the WWE title, Drew McIntyre has a path to getting one more title shot.
McIntyre earned the final spot on the Monday Night Raw half of the men's Money in the Bank ladder match, after winning a triple threat match over AJ Styles and Riddle (subbing for absent partner Randy Orton) on Monday.
McIntyre scored the win by pinning Riddle with the Claymore.
With the win, McIntyre joins Riddle, Ricochet, and John Morrison to comprise the Raw brand representatives for the men's ladder match. Big E remains the only SmackDown qualifier to this point.
The card for the 2021 WWE Money in the Bank, taking place Sunday, July 18 from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, TX, is as follows:
* Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Big E vs. Drew McIntyre vs. 3 more TBD
* Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Carmella vs. 3 more TBD
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
* Raw Women's: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair