Drew McIntyre Vs. Madcap Moss Added To WWE Elimination Chamber
A rematch from Day 1
A singles bout pitting Drew McIntyre against Madcap Moss has been added to the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view taking place in a little over two weeks.
McIntyre previously defeated Moss at WWE Day 1 on New Year's Day. After the match, Moss and Happy Corbin attacked McIntyre, injuring his neck, and sidelining him for several weeks.
McIntyre returned at last Saturday's Royal Rumble, entering the men's match and eliminating both Corbin and Moss.
The two heels tried to attack McIntyre on Friday's SmackDown, but McIntyre managed to hold his own with both men. WWE then made the match official for the pay-per-view.
The current card for WWE Elimination Chamber, taking place Saturday, February 19 at the Jeddah SuperDome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is as follows:
* WWE World/Elimination Chamber: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Riddle vs. Austin Theory vs. AJ Styles
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg
* Raw Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita
* SmackDown Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
* Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss