Eddie Kingston's NJPW Strong Nemesis Opponent Revealed
Mad King vs. Gabriel Kidd
Eddie Kingston's opponent at the NJPW Strong Nemesis taping has been revealed.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling announced today that The Mad King will go one-on-one with Gabriel Kidd at the Nemesis tapings.
Kingston made his NJPW debut at the October Strong taping in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He and Jon Moxley failed to defeat Suzuki-gun's Lance Archer and Minoru Suzuki in a Street Fight, a match that aired on NJPW World over the weekend.
NJPW also set four more matches for the Nemesis taping, adding Bullet Club's Hikuleo and Chris Bey, and Juice Robinson to the card.
Nemesis will be NJPW's final Strong taping of 2021 and they will take place at the Vermont Hollywood in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, December 9.
Check out the card below:
- Jay White vs. Christopher Daniels
- JONAH vs. David Finlay
- Eddie Kingston vs. Gabriel Kidd
- Alex Zayne vs. Ariya Daivari
- Brody King vs. Dave Dutra
- Juice Robinson vs. Bad Dude Tito
- TJP vs. The DKC
- Karl Fredericks & Kevin Knight vs. Bateman & Misterioso
- Alex Coughlin vs. JR Kratos
- Royce Isaacs vs. Lucas Riley
- Chris Bey & Hikuleo vs. Clark Connors & Jordan Clearwater