Edge Vs. Seth Rollins Inside Hell In A Cell Announced For WWE Crown Jewel
Edge issued the challenge on Friday night
At the conclusion of WWE SmackDown on Friday night, Edge challenged Seth Rollins to a Hell in a Cell match. WWE has confirmed that the match is set for Crown Jewel on October 21.
Edge attacked Rollins in a show-closing angle on Friday, after being goaded by Rollins. Rollins managed to escape before Edge could attack him with a steel chair. Edge then issued the challenge for the Cell match.
The two are tied 1-1 in their rivalry. Edge defeated Rollins at SummerSlam, while Rollins won a rematch at Madison Square Garden on September 10.
On last week's SmackDown, WWE ran an angle in which Rollins entered Edge's home while Beth Phoenix and the kids were away, and went through the family's belongings.
The current card for WWE Crown Jewel, taking place Thursday, October 21 at Mohammed Abdu Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is as follows:
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
* WWE World: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
* SmackDown Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
* Raw Tag Team: RK-Bro (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos
* No Holds Barred: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley
* Hell in a Cell: Edge vs. Seth Rollins
* King of the Ring finals
* Queen's Crown finals