All Elite Wrestling's next pay-per-view continues to draw closer and the company will host its first big show in almost three months on Sunday, May 30 with Double Or Nothing. The event is scheduled to take place at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida and will be AEW's first full-capacity show since March 2020.
The in-ring action is set to begin at 12:30 am BST/ 7:30 pm ET with the Buy In. The main card will then follow at 1 am BST/ 8 pm ET. Check out the card below:
• Kenny Omega (c) vs. Orange Cassidy vs. PAC - AEW World Championship
• The Pinnacle vs. The Inner Circle - Stadium Stampede Match - The Inner Circle must disband if they lose
• The Young Bucks (c) vs. Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston - AEW World Tag Team Championship
• Miro (c) vs. Lance Archer - TNT Championship
• Darby Allin & Sting vs. Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page
• "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Brian Cage
• Cody Rhodes vs. Anthony Ogogo
• Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Britt Baker - AEW Women's World Championship
• Casino Battle Royale - Winner will receive a future AEW World Championship Match
• Serena Deeb (c) vs. Riho - NWA Women's World Championship - Buy In
Don't worry if you can't watch the show as Jack Atkins and Justin Henry will provide you with updates throughout the night on Cultaholic.com.
Jack King, Sam Driver, Ross Tweddell and Tom Campbell also recently gave their predictions for the pay-per-view. Check out the video below: