Final WWE SummerSlam 2021 Card - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
A big day of wrestling
A big weekend of professional wrestling is here and WWE will bring fans their third Big Four pay-per-view of the year, SummerSlam, from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Unusually for a WWE pay-per-view, The Biggest Party Of The Summer will take place on Saturday, August 21 and the show is scheduled to begin at 1 am BST/ 8 pm ET. Fans in the United States can watch the event on Peacock, while international viewers can still use the WWE Network.
WWE have pulled out some big names for SummerSlam and part-time stars John Cena and Goldberg will both be in action on the pay-per-view. They will be involved in two of the 10 matches set to take place inside Allegiant Stadium.
The full card is as follows:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. John Cena - Universal Championship
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Goldberg - WWE Championship
- Edge vs. Seth Rollins
- Nikki A.S.H (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley - Raw Women's Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Sasha Banks - SmackDown Women's Championship
- Sheamus (c) vs. Damian Priest - United States Championship
- Eva Marie vs. Alexa Bliss
- Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal
- AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs. R-K-Bro - Raw Tag Team Championship
- The Usos (c) vs. Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio - SmackDown Tag Team Championship
A big punishment is also at stake in the Cultaholic SummerSlam predictions. Ross Tweddell will face off against Andrew Hodkinson again and the loser will have to take Beryl the anime body pillow on a date. Check out their picks below: