Former WWE Tag Team To Reunite In NJPW
A WWE tag team getting back together in NJPW
A former WWE tag team are set to reunite in New Japan Pro-Wrestling later this month.
New Japan will return to the United States for NJPW STRONG: Detonation tapings at the Vermont Hollywood in Los Angeles on November 20. Along with both NJPW STRONG titles being on the line, a former WWE tag team in Lucha House Party will compete together for the first time since they were let go by the company in 2021.
NJPW announced that Mascara Dorada and Lince Dorado will team together to take on Cody Chhun and Guillermo Rosas of C4.
Dorada has made several appearances in NJPW since his WWE release. He has also had one match in All Elite Wrestling along with a brief run in IMPACT.
Lince Dorado, meanwhile, has competed on the independents, as well as for CMLL and MLW. He is the reigning MLW World Middleweight Champion.
Check out the full NJPW STRONG: Detonation card below:
- Fred Rosser (c) vs. JR Kratos - NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship
- Motor City Machine Guns (c) vs. Stray Dog Army - NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Championships
- Tama Tonga, Hikuleo, Alan Angels, & David Finlay vs. Jay White, El Phantasmo, Royce Isaacs, & Jorel Nelson
- Rocky Romero & Adrian Quest vs. Virus & Atlantis Jr.
- KENTA vs. Bad Dude Tito
- Mascara Dorada & Lince Dorado vs. C4
- Homicide vs. Danny Limelight
- Juice Robinson vs. Blake Christian
- Christopher Daniels vs. The DKC
- Bateman vs. Jakon Austin Young
- Kenny King vs. Gregory Sharpe