Independent Wrestler Involved In Raja Jackson Incident Reveals State Involvement In Investigation

Doug Malo has revealed state intervention in Raja Jackson case

Andrew Kelly smiling

Aug 31, 2025

Knokx Pro logo

It was revealed over the last week that the Los Angeles Police Department was investigating the Raja Jackson assault incident on independent wrestler Syko Stu. Jackson entered the ring at a Knokx Pro event, taking Stu down and delivering 21 punches to him, leaving him hospitalised

It now appears as though the investigation is being taken up by the state, according to the independent wrestler who was the one to pull Raja Jackson off Syko Stu, Doug Malo. Speaking on The Masters Of Wrestling, Malo revealed that he was told by a detective about the next steps of the case. 

“I talked to a detective friend of mine, and he told me the process of everything and how bad they drag their feet, especially LAPD. He’s saying that, because of the all the evidence, the state is going to pick it up. I’ve already talked to a detective who is on the case. It’s not like he’s not going to jail. He’s just not there yet.”

It was noted recently that Knokx Pro had allegedly told talent who had been asked to speak with the police to first consult with the promotion itself. Knokx Pro was affiliated with WWE’s ID programme, but have since had ties cut with WWE after this incident. 

H/T Fightful

Cultaholic is now on WhatsApp! Follow us here. Sign up to the Cultaholic Wrestling Newsletter now.

Recommended


Latest posts