Invisible Man Returning At Joey Janela's Spring Break 6
Joey Janela announces the return of the iconic Invisible Man.
Joey Janela has announced on Twitter that the Invisible Man is set to return to GCW's annual 'Joey Janela's Spring Break' show over WrestleMania weekend.
Having battled arch-rival Invisible Stan at a previous Spring Break, fans will surely be eager to see the Invisible Man return to action.
Elsewhere, Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp is set to take part in the Clusterf*ck Battle Royal.
This year's Spring Break is a two night affair - taking place on Thursday, March 31 and Saturday April 2 - and the card at the time of writing looks like this:
- GCW World Championship: Jon Moxley © vs. AJ Gray
- Joey Janela vs. X-Pac
- GCW Ultraviolent Championship: Alex Colon © vs. John Wayne Murdoch
- GCW Tag Team Championship: H8 Club © vs. Second Gear Crew vs. The Briscoes
- Blake Christian vs. AR Fox
- Mickie James vs. Allie Katch
- Chris Dickinson vs. Matt Cardona
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Effy
- Mike Bailey vs. PCO
- Biff Busick vs. Tony Deppen
- The Greatest Clusterf*ck Battle Royal
HT/ to VoicesOfWrestling for the line-up.