Keith Lee Might Miss WWE Elimination Chamber 2021
Are more changes to the card on the way?
The Elimination Chamber 2021 card could be set for more changes following Keith Lee's absence from Monday Night Raw. Bobby Lashley and Riddle were both involved on yesterday's show but the commentary team noted The Limitless One was absent because of injuries he suffered on last week's Raw. Lee has not been officially pulled from the Triple Threat on Sunday but the announcers noted his status for the pay-per-view is up in the air.
If Lee is legitimately injured is currently unknown, but Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that "there's something going on with Keith Lee."
At least one championship match on Sunday's card will need to be changed as reports have noted Lacey Evans is legitimately pregnant. The Sassy Southern Belle was scheduled to face Asuka for the Raw Women's Title at the pay-per-view.
The WWE Title Elimination Chamber match was also altered on last night's Raw as The Miz removed himself from the bout. Kofi Kingston captured the vacant spot later in the show.
Check out the official card for Elimination Chamber 2021 below:
• Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship
• Kevin Owens vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Jey Uso - Winner will face Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship later in the show
• Roman Reigns (c) vs. TBD - Universal Championship
• Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans - Raw Women's Championship
• Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship