During the World Tag League 2020 final, KENTA cost FinJuice the victory after he drilled Juice Robinson with the US Heavyweight Championship Right To Challenge briefcase.
Robinson and the former GHC Heavyweight Champion have continued to feud since December 11 on the Road To Tokyo Dome shows and Juice recently challenged KENTA to a match for the briefcase at Wrestle Kingdom 15.
The briefcase holder was initially reluctant to put it on the line and stated he is only interested in facing Jon Moxley, but he accepted Robinson's challenge earlier today because he sees the match as an opportunity to take on the fans.
If the match will take place on night one or night two is currently unknown.
Check out the Wrestle Kingdom 15 card below:
January 4 or January 5:
• KENTA (c) vs. Juice Robinson - IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship Right To Challenge Contract
• Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kota Ibushi - IWGP Heavyweight & IWGP Intercontinental Double Championship
• Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay
• Hiromu Takahashi vs. El Phantasmo - Winner will face Taiji Ishimori for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship on January 5
• Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Great-O-Khan
• Dangerous Tekkers (c) vs. The Guerrillas Of Destiny - IWGP Tag Team Championship
• Tetsuya Naito or Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Jay White - IWGP Heavyweight & IWGP Intercontinental Championship
• SANADA vs. EVIL
• Taiji Ishimori (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi or El Phantasmo - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
• Shingo Takagi (c) vs. Jeff Cobb - NEVER Openweight Championship