Lucha Bros To Face The Young Bucks At AEW All Out
The steel cage awaits both teams
Rey Fenix and Penta El Zero Miedo are the new number one contenders for the AEW World Tag Team titles, after defeating Jurassic Express in a four-team tournament final on Friday night's Rampage.
Penta and Fenix will face The Young Bucks inside of a steel cage for the belts. It marks the third AEW pay-per-view (after Double or Nothing and All Out 2019) that the Lucha Bros face the Bucks, but the first time it's been for AEW's World Tag Team titles.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 5 at the Now Arena in Chicago, is as follows:
* AEW World: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage
* AEW World Tag Team/Steel Cage match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Lucha Brothers
* AEW Women's: Dr. Britt Baker (c) vs. Kris Statlander
* CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Chris Jericho vs. MJF (if Jericho loses, he will never wrestle in AEW again)
* Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Pac vs. Andrade el Idolo
* Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* 21 Women Casino Battle Royale: Nyla Rose, Thunder Rosa, The Bunny, Tay Conti, Penelope Ford, Red Velvet, Big Swole, Julia Hart, Diamante, and 12 more TBA (Buy-In)