Miro Vs. Eddie Kingston Announced For AEW All Out
For the TNT championship
AEW announced during Friday's Rampage that Miro will defend the AEW TNT championship against Eddie Kingston at All Out, just nine nights away.
Miro had previously called Kingston out in several promos. On Friday night, Miro attacked Fuego del Sol during a planned interview, and ripped his mask off. This prompted Kingston to make the save, running Miro out of the ring after a brief brawl.
Miro has reigned as TNT champion since May 12, after defeating Darby Allin.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 5 at the Now Arena in Chicago, is as follows:
* AEW World: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage
* AEW World Tag Team/Steel Cage match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Lucha Brothers
* AEW Women's: Dr. Britt Baker (c) vs. Kris Statlander
* AEW TNT: Miro (c) vs. Eddie Kingston
* CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
* Chris Jericho vs. MJF (if Jericho loses, he will never wrestle in AEW again)
* Jon Moxley vs. Satoshi Kojima
* Pac vs. Andrade el Idolo
* Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
* 21 Women Casino Battle Royale: Nyla Rose, Thunder Rosa, The Bunny, Tay Conti, Penelope Ford, Red Velvet, Big Swole, Julia Hart, Diamante, and 12 more TBA (Buy-In)